Thursday, August 11, 2011

Progress Report

I got my Save the Dates in the mail!!  The best part about getting them was that they came in a box with little elephants all over them.  So hopefully I'll be sending those out next week, I'd do it sooner but we'll be in Baltimore this weekend.



Also, because all the wedding magazines told me we should have done this a month ago, we registered.  Now it seems really early to me, however I do see a lot of merit to registering this early because its hard work.  A lot less fun than I thought it would be, don't get me wrong, it was still fun but a lot of work.  This is also good because when people ask what I want for my birthday or Christmas I can just tell them where I'm registered, just kidding.  =D

That's it for now.  Up next, an officiant and a DJ (yikes).

No comments:

Post a Comment