Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Recap

Well the day came, and it went; but while it was here it was amazing!  Everyone who told me that the day would fly by was 100% right, once the ceremony started it was all a blur.

We had a great time getting ready in the Spa Salon at Los Willows.  Me and my bridesmaids got to the property around 9am to start the day.  The girls who did our hair and make-up met us up there and we were able to leisurely get ready for the big day.  The LW staff was amazing, they kept checking on us to make sure things were going well and the gentleman who runs the B&B brought us lunch and drinks, very nice not to worry about anything.

Mitchell and I opted to do first look photos because I opted to do the boat entrance, which meant that I wasn't really going to be able to see the look on his face as he first saw me.  We went up to the B&B and got some amazing first look photos before heading down to the bridal chamber to await the ceremony.


From there on everything is a blur of activity.


Getting married.


Taking photos.


Cocktails.


Toasts.




And the dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment