Friday, May 18, 2012

Married Life

So starting the day after the wedding people began asking us, "so how does it feel being married?" or "does it feel weird to be married?". Well I can honestly say no, it doesn't feel weird at all.

I think that since we had lived together for so long before getting married it was just like getting back to life. Sure, we have more jars and ribbon than before, and I do own an apron now, but we're the same couple as before, I just have more free time.

I guess that the next step is kids, but we have decided to wait 2 years before going down that path. I want to travel and figure out life and let Mitchell get his teaching credential (if that's what he decides he wants to do). Hard to do all that and raise a kid. Plus, I'm selfish, I like my life now.

But in all seriousness, life goes on. Let the house hunt begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment