Thursday, July 21, 2011

Update on the planning process

So the planning seems to have come to a standstill for now.  I'm waiting til I can make it to the Bridal Bazaar next weekend (Yay Alli for getting the tickets!!  Thanks Lady!).  Hopefully I can find a florist, bakery and officiant I like there.  Rebecca (a friend of mine who works in the planning business) is sending me a list of her top DJs, definitely appreciate that.  She's run about a million events!  Also, I got a great idea for a cake from Kristina.  I might write to Cake Challenge and see if they pick up the idea.  Lol, it would be awesome!

We got our engagement photos back, they look awesome.  I love the candids, Mitchell loves the posed shots.  So for the wedding we've decided to make a shot list of posed and candid shots we have to get.  Plus I plan to have Arielle stand near us telling us to take off our sunglasses, tilt our chins up and stand up straight.  It's going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment