Monday, October 24, 2011

Something stressful this way comes

My bridesmaid's dress got here and they're even better than I had hoped!  The color is perfect and they're super cute, in my opinion anyways. 

And the time has come, my stress is hitting.  There is just so much left to do and we're one week away from the 5 month mark.  We still need a cake, invitations, tuxes, hair and make-up, yikes!  I'm getting side tracked and I just need to focus and start checking stuff of the list.  At the top of that list right now is invites, cake and the menu (aka. meet with the caterer).

I also haven't really thought about the wedding rehearsal and where that is going to be, plus we have to book that and arrange payment.  And my parents keep asking about setting aside a block of rooms at a hotel near the venue...too much.

I need to take a brake, enjoy my birthday and Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment