Friday, January 20, 2012

Its the little things



This was a big wedding week for us.  I had ordered a lot of things online for the wedding, and they all arrived!  We now have our guest books, all the pieces for our favors, I picked up my veil, had my hair trial, and started receiving RSVPs.  Our last batch of invitations should go out this weekend (we had to do phases, very labor intensive).  

Now its time to put together favors (Alli, lol).  I need to finish the cake toppers.  Projects, projects, projects.  It's all the little touches that are going to make this wedding "us" and special.  Just have to remember that as I work on them.  Good/Bad news is Mitchell will be out of town for 2 weeks, which is sad and lonely for me, but good time to get these done.

No comments:

Post a Comment