Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Decisions, decisions, decisions

So I knew going into this that there were going to be a million things we needed to decide, but GEEZ!!  All the magazines and websites give you lists and timelines and its a little overwhelming, but thank god that they do, otherwise I would have no idea when to do what.  It's actually a little like being in class again and having due dates for projects, which is good, I work well under pressure.

Anyways, here's where I'm at.  My mom and I are going to check out 2 more locations tomorrow, Orfilia Winery and Twin Oaks Estate.  But my front runner's so far are Los Willows http://www.loswillows.com/ and The Grand Tradition http://grandtradition.com/ (both in Fallbrook).  Their only downfall is location, kind of far....not awful, just not great.  I dunno, let me know what you guys think.

I've decided that I have to start looking for dresses starting end of June and I need to have picked one by July!  More to come on that though.....

1 comment:

  1. I like the los willows location, and fallbrook is not that far...at all. :)

    ReplyDelete