Saturday, May 7, 2011

Revelation

I don't know why it is so hard for me to commit to a venue, lies, I know why.  Once I pick the venue its real.  I have to start looking for a DJ and find a dress, rent tuxes, get a photographer, etc.... In short, as soon as I pick a venue the work begins and the day dreamy fun is put on the back burner...still there, but not as all consuming. 

Regardless of my impending future the task still stands, I have to chose.  Well thanks to friends/family I have been able to at least eliminate a couple.  It's coming down to the Orfila Winery v. Los Willows.  I have pro con lists made and what its coming down to is what kind of wedding do I want?  Vineyard or lake...both have possibilities and I could see us getting married at either.  But Mitchell and I have decided one more day of looking.  Next Sunday we will go check out the Rancho Bernardo Winery and a friend's godmother's location in Escondido, then I'll take Mitchell by Los Willows and Orfilia, since he hasn't seen either yet.

(right Alli?)

On the other hand I found a picture of a dress I LOVE!!!!!!  And a store in SD that carries the designer!!!!  Now I just need to weigh 110 lbs so I can wear it like the model....HA, not happening.

1 comment:

  1. No matter what you choose, it will be beautiful! The choices you posted look so, so lovely, I can see why it's so hard! Just remember, if you need help, I'm here for you! I know it's probably not any consolation, but it does get easier, and the fun never stops. You will, ultimately, pick the most amazing place, because you're both going to be there, loving one another forever. :)

    /end sappiness, lol

    ReplyDelete